Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPaint Remover
- Pad Size3-1/7"
- No Load RPM10000
- Amps @ 120V6.0
- FeaturesFor The Environmentally friendly Removal Of Paint And Varnish From Even Wooden Surfaces, Such As Stairs, Doors And Windows, Suitable For Processing Untreated Wood, For Edges And Corners Difficult To Reach, Up To 70 Percent Time Saving Compared To Conventional, For Cutting Grooves And Trimming Edges Working Methods, Variably Adjustable Chip Removal Setting, Universal Motor With High Capacity, Metabo S-Automatic Torque Limiting Clutch, 4 Reversible Carbide Blades With High Tool Life, Vibration Free And Thereby Fatigue Free Operation, External Dust Extraction Outlet, Metabo Winding Protection Grid
- Tool Length10-3/4"
- Tool Weight6.25 lb.
- Handle DesignErgonomic
- Speed TypeVariable
- Switch TypeSide Switch
- Includes(4) Indexable Solid Tungsten Carbide Blades, (4) Cutting Edges Per Blade, Vacuum Adaptor, Combinator Wrench, Cleaning Pick
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.