Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWall Chaser
- Tool Length14 "
- Tool Weight9.7 lbs
- Max. Wheel Dia.5"
- Amps @ 120V12
- No Load RPM9000
- Torque31 in.-lbs.
- Chase Width3/8", 5/8", 7/8", 1-3/16"
- Switch TypeSlide
- Speed TypeSingle Speed
- Handle DesignBarrel Grip
- Cord Length108"
- Features2 Parallel Cutting Blades Suitable For Quick And Clean Cutting Of Wall Chases, Adjustable Groove Width, Spindle Lock, Variably Adjustable Cutting Depth, Robust Long Life Motor For Up To 5 Times Service Life, Constamatic (Tc) Full-Wave Electronics, Electronic Soft Start, No-Volt Release Switch, Power-Saving Work Through Drawing Cut From Top To Bottom, Adjustable Additional Handle, Also Suitable For Cutting By Using Only One Diamond Cutting Disc, Overload Protection, Metabo Winding Protection Grid
- IncludesCarrying Case, 2 5in x .080 Diamond Blades, 4 Spacer Rings, Clamping Nut, Support Handle, Hex Key, Spanner Wrench, Chisel
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.