Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDual Random Orbit Sander
- Pad Size6"
- No Load RPM8400-22000
- Amps @ 120V3.4
- Orbits per Minute8400-22000
- Orbit Dia.1/8 And 1/4"
- Type of SandpaperHook and Loop
- Features(V) Electronics, Thumbwheel For Of Speed, Turbo Boost Switch: Allows Additional Power, No Scratches While Placing The Running Machine On The Material (Power Control System), Duo Oscillating Circuit Setting For Fine-Finishing Or Heavy Stock Removal, Removable Front Handle, Dust-Proof Ball Bearing, Sturdy Aluminum Die Cast Bearing Housing, Hook and Loop Backing Pad, Vibration Damping, Non-Slip Rubber Support On The Machine Housing And The Handle, Dust Extraction Unit With Intec Filter System, Multiple Cleaning, External Dust Extraction Outlet
- Tool Length11-1/2"
- Tool Weight5.7 lb.
- BearingsDouble Sealed Ball Bearings
- Handle DesignVibration Damping/Non Slip Rubber
- Speed TypeVariable Speed
- Switch TypeTrigger
- IncludesFront Handle, Intec Filter Complete, Medium Hard Hoop and Loop Pad, Hexagon Key
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.