Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDemolition Hammer, SDS Max
- Amps @ 120V15.0
- Impact Energy (Ft.-Lb.)20.0
- Blows per Minute0 to 1950
- Drive SystemSDS Max
- FeaturesSuitable For Bits And Accessories With SDS-Max Shank End. Easy To Hold In All Working Situations: Rubber-Coated Handles Always Ensure An Optimal Holding Position. Metabo (MVT): Reduced Vibration Levels With Integrated Damping System On The Handles. Additional Handle Can Be Fitted To Three Places On The Housing. The Adjustable Front Handle Can Be Rotated 360 Degrees . Long, Slim Design For An Upright Working Position When Performing Tasks At Ground Level. Vario Constamatic (VTC) Full-Wave Electronics With Speed Stabilization. Thumbwheel For Pre-Selection Of Impact Rate. Electronic Soft Start. Pneumatic High-Performance Hammer Mechanism. Die Cast Aluminum Gear Housing. Chisel Can Be Fixed In 16 Positions. Auto-Stop Carbon Brushes. Brush Wear Indicator.
- Handle TypeD Type Side Handle
- Tool Length (In.)27-3/4
- Tool Weight (Lb.)26.5
- IncludesAnti-vibration Side Handle, D Support Handle, Grease, Cleaning Cloth
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.