Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDemolition Hammer, SDS Max
- Amps @ 120V14.0
- Impact Energy (Ft.-Lb.)10.3
- Blows per Minute0 to 2840
- Drive SystemSDS Max
- FeaturesSuitable For Bits And Accessories With SDS-Max Shank End. Metabo Vibra Tech (MVT): Reduced Vibration Levels With Integrated Damping System On The Handles. The Adjustable Front Handle Can Be Rotated 360 Degrees . Vario Constamatic (VTC) Full-Wave Electronics With Speed Stabilization. Electronic Soft Start. Pneumatic High-Performance Hammer Mechanism. Magnesium Die Cast Gear Housing. Lock-On Switch For Trouble-Free Chiseling In Continuous Operation. Chisel Can Be Fixed In 12 Positions. Auto-Stop Carbon Brushes. Service Display I indicates When The Carbon Brush Needs To Be Replaced, Plus An LED Indicating Voltage.
- Handle TypeD Type Side Handle
- Tool Length (In.)18
- Tool Weight (Lb.)16.7
- IncludesD Support Handle, Grease, Cleaning Cloth
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.