Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Rotary Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck TypeSDS Plus
- Stop RotationNo
- Capacity in Concrete3/4"
- No Load RPM0 to 1040
- Blows per Minute0 to 4700
- Battery IncludedYes (2)
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. 625437000
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3A/hr.
- Handle TypeRubber Coated Rear And Side Handle
- FeaturesMetabo Code! System, Electronic Anti-Theft System, Rotation Stop for Chiseling, Suitable for Bits And Accessories with SDS-Plus Shank End, Die Cast Aluminum Gear Housing, Vario Tacho Constamatic (Vtc) Full-Wave Electronics, Clockwise And Anticlockwise Rotation, Torque Limiting Clutch, Metabo Vibratech (Mvt) Handle For Vibration Damping, 3 yr. Battery Pack Warranty
- Tool Length12-3/8"
- Tool Weight8.1 lb.
- IncludesSide Handle, 2-25.2 V Batteries, Charger, Depth Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.