Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Rotary Hammer Drill
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Chuck TypeSDS Plus
- Stop RotationNo
- Capacity in Concrete3/4"
- No Load RPM0 to 1100
- Blows per Minute0 to 4900
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. 625527000
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity4A/hr.
- Handle TypeRubber Coated Rear And Side Handle
- FeaturesCarrying Belt, Rubber Coating On All Handle Surfaces And The Hammer'S Trigger Button, Metabo Vibratech (Mvt) Handle, Vibration Dampened And Rotatable By 360 F, Multifunctional Monitoring System, Die Cast Aluminum Gear Housing, Variospeed (V) Electronics, Clockwise And Anticlockwise Rotation, Metabo S-Automatic Torque Limiting Clutch
- Tool Length11-3/8"
- Tool Weight7.3 lb.
- IncludesSide Handle, Shoulder Strap, Depth Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.