Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Magnetic Drill
- Chuck Size (In.)1/2
- Spindle TaperMorse Taper #2
- Capacity Steel (In.)1-1/4
- Drill Point Pressure (Lb.)2500
- Drill Travel (In.)6-5/8
- Drill to Center From Base1-1/2"
- No Load RPM380/680
- Handle TypeTop Handle
- Cord9 ft.
- Characteristics25,2 V Li Power Battery With Fuel Gauge, Storage For 2Nd Back-Up Battery, Adjustable Magnetic Holding Force For Easy Positioning For Drillings At Vertical Surfaces, V-Base Mounts To Flat Or Curved Surfaces, Electronic Overload Protection, Suitable For Use Of Core Drills, Spiral Drills, Two-Level Oil-Immersed Gearbox For Ideal Speeds, If The Supplied Safety Strap Is Used, The Product May Also Be Used For Working On Vertical And Sloping Surfaces Above The Head,
- Tool Length (In.)17.15
- Tool Weight (Lb.)32
- Height (In.)22.25
- Includes2-25, 2 V Lithium-Ion Batteries, 15 Minute Air Cooled Charger, Weldon 3/4" Tool Holder, 1/2" Keyed Chuck, MT2 Arbor, MT2 Drift Key, Safety Strap, Centering Pin & Heavy Duty Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.