Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Jigsaw
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Cutting ActionStraight And Orbital
- Length of Stroke1"
- Adjustable ShoeNo
- Speed ControlVariable Speed Trigger
- Strokes per Minute0 to 2400
- Blade TypeUniversal
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Handle TypeTop
- FeaturesExtremely High Sawing Performance, 130 Feet In Chipboard (3/4) With Only One Battery Pack Charge, Robust Gear And Motor Design, Quick No Tool Saw Blade Change Function, Low Lying Saw Blade Supporting Roller For Exact Cuts, Rubber Coated Full Grip Bow Type Handle, Adjustable Blower For Free View Of Cutting Line, Integrated LED Work Light For Optimum Illumination, (V) Electronics For Variable Stoke Rate, Adjustable Pendulum Stroke, Protective Guard With Chip Break Guard Plate For Working On Sensitive Work Pieces, Multifunctional Monitoring System To Protect The Machine And Battery Pack
- Tool Length10-1/2"
- Tool Weight5.3 lb.
- IncludesAnti Splintering Insert, Protective Base Cover, Allen Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.