Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 18V, 1/4 In.
- Item # 38D147
- Mfr. Model # 602127520
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.1 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Drive Size1/4"
- No Load RPM0 to 2650
- Max. Torque1406 ft.-lb.
- Battery Capacity3.0A/hr.
- Battery IncludedYes (2)
- Battery Pack Replacement625455000
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- FeaturesUltra-M Technology Including Electronic Monitoring of Each Cell And Constant Temperature Monitoring For Protection in Extreme Conditions, Floating Cells To Protect From Impact, Highest Output Cells, Robust And Wear-Resistant Motor, Vario Speed Electronics, 3-Speed selection, Air Cooled Battery Pack, LED Light
- Tool Length6-9/16"
- Tool Weight4.0 lb.
- IncludesCarrying Case, (2) 18V Li-Ion Extreme Batteries, Air-Cooled Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.