Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 36H084
- Mfr. Model # BS18 LTX
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.95 lbs.
- Item Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- No Load RPM 0 to 400/0 to 1400
- Max. Torque 850 in.-lb.
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type Pistol
- Battery Included (2) 625527000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 4.0Ah
- Chuck Metal Sleeve
- Tool Length 8"
- Tool Weight 4.2 lb.
- Includes Keyless Chuck, Side Handle, (2) 18 V Li-Ion Extreme Batteries, Air-Cooled Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.