Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Die Grinder
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- No Load RPM25,000
- Battery Included28CP79
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No.625587000
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity5.2A/hr.
- FeaturesSpindle Lock for Simple Change of Tools, Metabo S-Automatic Safety Shutdown, Thermal Overload Protection, Removable Protective Rubber Cap, Hardened and Ground Collet Chuck, Multifunctional Monitoring System, Patented AIR COOLED Technology, Robust Battery Packs with Capacity Display, Intelligent Battery Management for Long-Lasting Battery Packs
- Tool Length19-1/8"
- Tool Weight9.6 lb.
- Includes(2) Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, Case, Side Handle, 1/4" Collet Cone, Collet Wrenches, Dust Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.