Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Belt Sander, 18V, 1-3/16in x 21in
- Item # 28CP37
- Mfr. Model # RB 18 LTX 60 5.2
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 22.4 lbs.
- ItemCordless Belt Sander
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Belt Size1-3/16" x 21"
- No Load SFPM1811
- FeaturesHandy Cordless Pipe Belt Sander for Coarse Grinding, Finishing and Mirror-Gloss Polishing, Large 190 Degrees Wrap Angle, Slim Motor Housing, Battery Pack Can Be Swiveled, Tool-Less Sanding Belt Exchange, Grinding Attachment Adjustable Without Tools, Detachable Dust Filter, Electronic Soft Start, LED for Information About Specific Situations, Thermal Overload Protection, Patented AIR COOLED Technology for Speedy Charging and Long Service Life
- Tool Weight23.79 lb.
- Tool Length22-15/16"
- Includes(2) Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, Case, Dust Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.