Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Corded High Torque Angle Drill, 1/2 Chuck Size (In.)
- Item # 38D160
- Mfr. Model # US600580761
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.78 lbs.
- Item Corded High Torque Angle Drill
- Chuck Size (In.) 1/2
- Amps @ 120V 6.7
- Reversing Yes
- Gear Reduction Triple
- Bearings Double Sealed Ball Bearings
- Tool Length (In.) 14
- Tool Weight (Lb.) 8.0 lb.
- Cord Type 108"
- Features High Torque For Use With Auger Bits Up To 2 In Dia, Auto-stop Carbon Brushes, Extra Long, Safety Non-slip Side Handle, Angle Attachment Suitable For Drilling In Confined Areas
- Switch Variable Speed, Reversible
- Handle Type Ergonomic Pistol Grip
- Includes 1/2 in Chuck, Chuck Key, Side Handle, Right Angle Attachment
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.