Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompact Orbital Disc Sander
- Pad Size3-1/8"
- No Load RPM5000-10000
- Amps @ 120V2,0
- Orbits per Minute5000-10000
- Orbit Dia.1/8"
- Type of SandpaperHook and Loop
- FeaturesLight And Handy Machine For Convenient One-Hand Operation, Speed (V) Electronics, Thumbwheel For Pre Selection Of Speed, No Scratches While Placing The Running Machine On The Material (Power Control System), Clean Sanding Result In Narrow Rails, Excellent Result Even For Polishing Smaller Surfaces, Low Housing, Especially Quiet Through Electro Dynamic Fine Balancing, Optimum Power Transmission Through Reduced Crown Wheel Gear, Long Service Life Through Spindle With Dustproof Triple Ball Bearing Design, Hook And Loop Backing Pad, External Dust Extraction Outlet
- Tool Length10-3/4"
- Tool Weight3.3 lb.
- BearingsDouble Sealed Ball Bearings
- Handle DesignVibration Damping/Non Slip Rubber
- Speed TypeVariable Speed
- Switch TypeOn/Off
- IncludesHexagon Key, Hoop and Loop Backing Pad, Intermediate Disc
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.