Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Cutoff/Grinder
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Max. Wheel Dia.4-1/2"
- No Load RPM8000
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement625527000
- Spindle Thread Size5/8" x 11 UNC
- FeaturesUltra-M Technology Including Electronic Monitoring of Each Cell & Constant Temperature Monitoring For Protection in Extreme Conditions, Floating Cells To Protect From Impact, Highest Output Cells, Robust And Wear-Resistant 4-Pole Motor, Slim Motor Housing For Ideal Handling, Battery Pack Can Be Swiveled For Working In Hard To Reach Places, Detachable Dust Filter For Protection From Intruding Particles, Tool-Free Adjustable Guard, High Torque, Air Cooled Battery Pack
- Tool Length15-1/4"
- Tool Weight5.3 lb.
- IncludesTool, Type 27 Guard, Flanges, Spanner Wrench, Dust Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.