Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAngle Grinder
- No Load RPM5000
- Spindle Thread Size5/8"-11
- FeaturesCordless Expert for Stainless Steel with Reduced Revolutions for Low Temperature Surface Processing, High Torque for Powerful Grinding and Quick Separation, Slim Motor Housing for Ideal Handling, Battery Pack Can Be Swiveled for Working in Hard to Reach Places, Tool-Free Adjustable Guard, Robust and Wear-Resistant Motor, Detachable Dust Filter for Protection From Intruding Particles, Electronic Soft Start, LED for Information About Specific Situations, Thermal Overload protection, Multifunctional Monitoring System to Protect the Machine and Battery Pack, Patented AIR COOLED Technology for Speedy Charging and Long Service Life, Robust Battery Packs with Capacity Display
- Tool Length17-15/16"
- Tool Weight20.25 lb.
- Includes(2) 18V 5.2A/hr. Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, Case, Side Handle, Spanner Wrench, Backing Flange, Lock Nut, Dust Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.