Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fire Safe Jewelers Vault, 34.5 cu ft
- Item # 16X190
- Mfr. Model # MTLF7236
- UNSPSC # 46171506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4471.0 lbs.
- Item Fire Safe Jewelers Vault
- Color Tan
- Net Weight 4426 lb.
- Capacity 34.5 cu. ft.
- Fire Rating 2 hr.
- Water Endurance Not Specified
- Material Steel
- Finish Matte Paint
- Number of Shelves 4 Adjustable
- Number of Drawers 0
- Lock Style Combination
- Number of Bolts 10
- Outside Height 79"
- Outside Width 43"
- Outside Depth 32-1/2"
- Inside Height 72"
- Inside Width 36"
- Inside Depth 23"
- Door Plate Thickness 2-3/4"
- Wall Thickness 3-1/2"
- Holds Documents, Weapons, Valuables, Jewelry, Bullion, Precious Metals, Cash, Coins
- Meets UL Listed Group II, TL-30 Rated
- Includes Heavy-Duty Steel Hinges, Decorative Satin-Chrome 3-Spoke Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.