Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGun Safe
- ColorTextured Black
- Net Weight882 lb.
- Capacity22.9 cu. ft.
- Fire Rating1 hr.
- Water EnduranceNot Specified
- Finger Print Memory2
- Lock StyleElectronic
- Number of Shelves(6) Half Shelves, (1) Adjustable Full Shelf
- Number of Bolts14
- Outside Height71"
- Outside Width36"
- Outside Depth24"
- Inside Height55-1/2"
- Inside Width18-1/2"
- Inside Depth15-3/4"
- Door Opening Height51-1/4"
- Door Opening Width24-1/8"
- Door Plate Thickness111.125mm
- Wall Thickness41.275mm
- Holds(30) Rifles, Documents, Records, Valuables, Handguns, Shotguns, Firearms, Knives and Other Types Of Weapons
- FeaturesFully Upholstered Interior, Adjustable Shelving w/Gun Storage, Decorative 3-Spoke Brass Handle, Low Battery Warning, Concealed Emergency Key System
- IncludesShelf Conversion, 9V Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.