Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protection Device, 1 Phase, 120V
- Item # 5FXW1
- Mfr. Model # ST1201PG
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 298
- Shipping Weight 0.22 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 180VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 500V (L-N)
- Nominal Discharge Current 20kA
- Modes of Protection L-N
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Polyethelene Terphthalate
- IP Rating 20
- Length 3.58"
- Width 0.70"
- Depth 2.70"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 50kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 50kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 200kA
- Number of Poles 1
- Number of Wires 2 Wires + Ground
- Wire Gauge 14 to 6 AWG
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition/ IEC 61643
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (919)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (915)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (490)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (488)
- Surge Arrestors (485)
- Electrical Surge (423)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (423)
- Power Surge Protectors (423)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (423)
- Surge Protection (423)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.