Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Manometer.0 to 28 In WC.+/-0.25
- Item # 5ENL8
- Mfr. Model # ZM100-2
- UNSPSC # 41103311
- Catalog Page # 815
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Digital Manometer
- Pressure Range0 to 28 In WC
- Max. Pressure200 psi (14 Bar)
- Resolution0.01" WC
- Operating Temp. Range14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Storage Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Battery Type(3) AA
- IncludesBatteries, Red Boot and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1XFW2DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Price $380.25 / each
- Item # 2ENF2EXTECH
Sale Price $187.20 / each Offer Ends 04/30/15
Price $234.00 / each
- Item # 4JZ80DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Price $560.00 / each
- Item # 5ENK0MERIAM
Price $1,162.00 / each
- Item # 1CWL9EXTECH
Sale Price $189.00 / each Offer Ends 04/30/15
Price $236.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.