Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Transmitter, -14.5-217 psi, FM, CE
- Item # 13A896
- Mfr. Model # 3200G-2-FM-1-1
- UNSPSC # 41112410
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.78 lbs.
- Item Pressure Transmitter
- Range -14.5 - 217 psi, (Factory Set 0 - 217psi)
- Connection Size 1/2" Female NPT
- Accuracy (%) 0.075% Full Scale
- Socket Material 316L SS
- Case Material Epoxy Coated Aluminum
- Case Color Gray
- Display 5 Digit Display
- Display Units Multiple Units
- Resolution 1 Significant Digit
- Powered By 11.9 to 45 VDC
- Agency Compliance FM, CE
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -40 to 248 deg F
- Output 4to 20mA /HART Communication
- Power Required 11.9 to 45 VDC
- Loop Resistance 0 to 1500 ohms
- Features Configurable Using Zero/Span Buttons (No Calibrator Required), Rangeablity (100:1), High Accuracy (0.075%), Automatic Ambient Temperature Compensation, Fail-Mode Process Function
- Series 3200G
- Calibration Certificate N
- Includes Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.