Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Transmitter, 0-30 In w.c., FM, CE
- Item # 13A883
- Mfr. Model # 3100D-2-FM-1-1
- UNSPSC # 41112410
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.29 lbs.
- ItemPressure Transmitter
- Range0-30" w.c.
- Connection Size1/4" Female NPT
- Accuracy (%)0.075% Full Scale
- Socket Material316L SS
- Case MaterialEpoxy Coated Aluminum
- Case ColorGray
- Display5 Digit Display
- Display UnitsMultiple Units
- Resolution1 Significant Digit
- Powered By11.9 to 45 VDC
- Agency ComplianceFM, CE
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-40 to 248 deg F
- Output4 to 20mA /HART Communication
- Power Required11.9 to 45 VDC
- Loop Resistance0 to 1500 ohms
- FeaturesConfigurable Using Zero/Span Buttons (No Calibrator Required), Rangeablity (100:1), High Accuracy (0.075%), Automatic Ambient Temperature Compensation, Fail-Mode Process Function
- Calibration CertificateN
- IncludesInstruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.