Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, Application: Weather Proof and Explosion Proof, Actuation Type: Diaphragm, Standard
- Item # 2HMA5
- Mfr. Model # SA1113E-A4-K1
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.35 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationWeather Proof and Explosion Proof
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range30 to 500 psi
- Differential12 to 45 psi
- Contact FormSPDT
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPT
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1/8
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V1/4
- Burst Pressure1200 psi
- AC Contact Rating15A @ 125/250/480 V
- DC Contact Rating0.5A @ 125V, 0.25A @ 250V
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesWithin 20 Degrees of Vertical Mounting Orientation, Internal 7/16" Hex Nuts Set Point Adjustment
- StandardsATEX, CE, CSA, UL, Class I, Groups B, C, and D, Class II Groups E, F, and G
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2HMA6Pressure Switch, Application: Weather Proof and Explosion Proof, Actuation Type: Diaphragm, StandardMERCOID
Price $432.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.