Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cut Resistant Gloves, Gray/Red, L, PR
- Item # 4KXA3
- Mfr. Model # 9683CSL
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2304
- Catalog Group # D1961
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use EnvironmentOily
- Coating MaterialNitrile
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantNo
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level4
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles3500
- ANSI Cut Grams1221
- Back MaterialSynthetic Fiber/Fiberglass/Nitrile
- Coating CoverageFull
- Coating FinishSmooth
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- Weight1.68 lb.
- Palm MaterialSynthetic Fiber/Fiberglass Knit Shell with Nitrile
- StandardsANSI/ISEA, FDA
- ApplicationHandling Metal, Glass Parts In Chemical Or Petroleum Applications, Oil Refining, Chemical Processing, Petrochemical
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
ie: Cooked lobster for shelling- not live lobster.
They do meet FDA requirements for food handling.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.