Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Program Unrvsl Oven, 25.2inx31.5inx19.7in
- Item # 20H918
- Mfr. Model # UN 260 PLUS
- UNSPSC # 41104506
- Catalog Page # 909
- Shipping Weight 285.0 lbs.
- Item Programmable Universal Oven
- Temp. Range Ambient +5C to 300C
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 1.8C
- Inside Usable Dimensions 25.2"H x 31.5"W x 19.7"D
- Overall Dimensions 46.6"H x 32"W x 27"D
- Volume 9.0 cu. ft.
- Convection Type Gravity Convection
- Material ASTM 304 Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves 2
- Shelf Capacity 7
- Number of Doors 2
- Power Consumption 2200W
- Power Requirement 115V, 50/60 Hz
- Standards VDE, GS, CE; DIN 12 880: 2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-020
- Thermostat PT 100 Sensor
- Special Features Touch Screen Controller, Dual Pt 100 Sensors, Heatbalance, Atmocontrol Software For Programming And Data Logging, Usb Port On Controller For Uploading Programs And Exporting Data Logs, Ethernet Interface, Multiple Overtemperature Protection, Stainless Steel Exterior And Interior, Internal Data Logger - 10 Year Capacity
- Includes (2) Stainless Steel Grid Shelves, Atmocontrol Software, Atmocontrol Manual, Operating Manual, Calibration Certificate, Power Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.