Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Oven, Enforced Circulation, 2000 Watts
- Item # 20H905
- Mfr. Model # UF 110 PLUS
- UNSPSC # 41104506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 185.0 lbs.
- Item Programable Oven
- Temp. Range Amb. +10 Degrees to 300 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 2.2C
- Inside Usable Dimensions 18.9"H x 22"W x 15.7"D
- Overall Dimensions 28"W X 29.9"H X 21.7"D
- Volume 3.8 cu. ft.
- Convection Type Forced Air
- Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves 2
- Shelf Capacity 5
- Number of Doors 1
- Power Consumption 2000 Watts
- Power Requirement 115V, 17.4A
- Standards CE, VDE/IEC 61010, GS, ISO - DIN EN 9001:2008, EN ISO 13485:2003 and AC:2009
- Thermostat PT 100 Sensor
- Special Features Prog./Celsius Software, Class E (Excellent)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.