Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Universal Oven, 15.7inHx15.7inWx13inD
- Item # 20H894
- Mfr. Model # UN 55
- UNSPSC # 41104506
- Catalog Page # 909
- Shipping Weight 155.0 lbs.
- Item Universal Oven
- Temp. Range Ambient +5C to 300C
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 1.4C
- Inside Usable Dimensions 15.7"H x 15.7"W x 13"D
- Overall Dimensions 31"H x 23"W x 20.2"D
- Volume 1.9 cu. ft.
- Convection Type Gravity Convection
- Material ASTM 304 Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves 2
- Shelf Capacity 4
- Number of Doors 1
- Power Consumption 1700W
- Power Requirement 115V, 50/60 Hz
- Standards VDE, GS, CE; DIN 12 880: 2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-010
- Thermostat PT 100 Sensor
- Special Features Touch Screen Controller, Ethernet Interface, Double Overtemperature Protection, Stainless Steel Exterior And Interior, Internal Data Logger - 10 Year Storage Capacity, Adjustable Calibration Values
- Includes (1) Stainless Steel Grid Shelf, Quick Start Guide, Calibration Certificate, Power Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.