Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Prgrm Unvrsl Oven, Ambient, 18 In H
- Item # 20H906
- Mfr. Model # UF 110 PLUS
- UNSPSC # 41104506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 185.0 lbs.
- ItemProgrammable Universal Oven
- Temp. RangeAmbient +10C to 300C
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 1.8C
- Inside Usable Dimensions18.9"H x 22"W x 15.7"D
- Overall Dimensions29"W X 34"H X 23"D
- Volume3.8 cu. ft.
- Convection TypeForced Air Convection
- MaterialASTM 304 Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves2
- Shelf Capacity5
- Number of Doors1
- Power Consumption2200 Watts
- Power Requirement115V, 50/60 Hz
- StandardsVDE, GS, CE; DIN 12 880: 2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-015
- ThermostatPT 100 Sensor
- Special FeaturesTouch screen controller, Dual PT 100 sensors, HeatBALANCE, AtmoCONTROL software for programming and data logging, USB port on controller for uploading programs and exporting data logs, Ethernet interface, Multiple overtemperature protection, Stainless steel exterior and interior, Internal data logger - 10 year capacity
- Includes(2) Stainless Steel Grid Shelves, Atmocontrol Software, Atmocontrol Manual, Operating Manual, Calibration Certificate, Power Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Ovens (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.