Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTransformer Turns Ratio Tester
- Turns Ratio Range0.8 to 10,000
- Accuracy+/-0.1 to 0.25% Range Dependent
- Transformer PolarityNormal or Reversed
- Calibration Frequency55 Hz
- Excitation Current Range0 to 100 mA
- Excitation Voltage RangeAutomatic, 8 V AC for Distribution or Power Transformers and Potential Transformers, 0.5, 1.5 or 8 V AC for Current Transformers
- Operating Temp. Range-5 to 130 Degrees F
- Ambient Humidity Range0 to 90%
- Auto Power OffYes
- Power SourceAA Battery
- IncludesBattery, Carrying Case, 6 Foot Winding Leads and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.