Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clamp On Earth Resistance Tster, 1500 Ohm
- Item # 6MRN5
- Mfr. Model # DET24C
- UNSPSC # 41113612
- Catalog Page # 784
- Shipping Weight 4.63 lbs.
- ItemClamp On Earth Resistance Tester
- Ground Resistance Range0.05 to 1500 Ohms
- Jaw Capacity1.53" (39 mm)
- Resolution0.01 to 10 Ohms
- Operating Frequency1390 Hz
- Current Measurement Range0.5 mA to 35.0 A
- DisplayDigital LCD
- Counts4 Digit + 6 Digit With Backlight
- Resistance AccuracyLow Range +/- 1.5%, High Range +/- 35%
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data Logging2000 Records
- InterfaceUSB IrDA dongle
- Battery Type(4) 1.5 V/AA
- Safety RatingIP30, EN 61010-2-032 & CATIV 600V Pollution Degree 2
- IncludesCarrying Case, Carrying Wrist Strap, User Guide CD-ROM, Calibration Check, 4-AA Batteries, USB IrDA Dongle, PowerDB Lite Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.