Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clamp On Earth Resistance Tester, 0.050 to 1500 Ground Resistance Range, 1.53" (39 mm) Jaw Capacity
- Item # 6MRN4
- Mfr. Model # DET14C
- UNSPSC # 41113612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.54 lbs.
- Item Clamp On Earth Resistance Tester
- Ground Resistance Range 0.050 to 1500 Ohms
- Jaw Capacity 1.53" (39 mm)
- Resolution 0.01 to 10 Ohms
- Operating Frequency 1390 Hz
- Current Measurement Range 0.5 mA to 35.0 A
- Display Digital LCD
- Counts 4 Digit + 6 Digit With Backlight
- Resistance Accuracy Low Range +/- 1.5%, High Range +/- 35%
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Logging 256 Records
- Battery Type (4) 1.5V AA
- Safety Rating IP30, EN 61010-2-032 & CATIV 600V Polution Degree 2
- Includes Carrying Case, Carrying Wrist Strap, User Guide CD-ROM, Calibration Check, 4-AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6MRN5Clamp On Earth Resistance Tester, 0.050 to 1500Ω Ground Resistance Range, 1.53" (39 mm) Jaw CapacityMEGGER
Price $2,207.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.