Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 500VDC
- Item # 4WXR5
- Mfr. Model # MIT410-TC
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- ItemBattery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage50/100/250/500VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range100G Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection0 to 600VAC/DC
- DisplayDigital/Analog LCD
- Accuracy+/-3% +/-2 Digits
- Auto Power OffYes
- Safety RatingCAT IV 600V
- Leakage Current Range10uA to 2000uA
- Auto RangingYes
- FeaturesTRMS AC and DC Voltage Measurements Up to 600V
- Power Source(5) AA Batteries
- IncludesTest Lead Set, Soft Canvas Carrying Bag and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4295)
- Testers (4169)
- Test Instruments (3691)
- Cable Installation Tools (1250)
- Voice/Data Tools (990)
- Voltmeter Meters (443)
- Continuity Testers (394)
- Voltage Testers (357)
- Digital Voltmeters (305)
- Resistance Meters (254)
- Resistance Testers (252)
- Continuity Meters (219)
- DC Voltmeters (125)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (93)
- Telecommunications Testers (80)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.