Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
AC and Battery Megohmmeter, 5000VDC
- Item # 2MY21
- Mfr. Model # MIT520/2
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 22.25 lbs.
- ItemAC and Battery Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage250/500/1000/2500/5000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range10K to 15T Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection0 to 300VAC/DC
- Capacitance Range10 nF to 50 uF
- DisplayDigital/Analog LCD
- Accuracy+/-5% to 1T Ohms, +/-10% to 15 Ohms
- Auto Power OffYes
- Safety RatingCAT III 300V
- Leakage Current Range+/-5mA
- InterfaceUSB and RS-232
- Auto RangingYes
- Power SourceAC or Rechargeable Battery
- IncludesTest lead Set, Power Cord, USB Interface Cable, Lead Storage Bag, Software, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.