Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Bulk, White, 21 Pcs, 100 Ppl
- Item # 3JMJ5
- Mfr. Model # 756LS
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.75 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components21
- People Served100
- Case MaterialMetal
- Number of Shelves2
- Color CodeNo
- IncludesMedi-Wash 4 oz., Burn Spray 3 oz., (20) Antiseptic Wipes, (25) Triple Antibiotic, (10) Ammonia Inhalant, Water-Jel Unit Dose, (100) 1"x3" Strips, (15) Cotton Tip Applicators 3", Adhesive Tape 1/2" x 5 yd., (25) Sterile Gauze Pads 3"x3", (50) Flex Fabric Bandage 7/8"x3", (40) Fingertips x-Heavy, (40) Knuckle x-Heavy, Bloodstopper Compress, (100) Non-Adherent Pads 2"x3", Triangular Bandage, (4 pr.) Disposable Latex Gloves, First Aid Handbook, Ice Pack, Small, Boxed, 4.5" Wire Scissors, Disposable Tweezers, (100) Antacid, (100) Medi First Pain Relief
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- First Aid Cabinets (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.