Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid/Burn Kit, Bulk, White, 124 Pcs
- Item # 11C654
- Mfr. Model # 17270
- UNSPSC # 42311504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs.
- Item First Aid and Burn Kit
- Mount Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 124
- Case Material Metal
- Color White
- Number of Shelves 0
- Waterproof No
- Height 9-1/2"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Color Code No
- Includes (24) Unit Metal Kit, (32) Plastic Strips, (16) Woven Strips, (8) Knuckles, (10) Fingertips, (10) Large Patch, 1/2" x 5 yd. Tape, (10) Gauze Pads 3" x 3", (2) Roller Gauze 2", (10) Packets Of Burn Cream, 3 oz. Burn Spray, 8 oz. Eyewash, (20) Antiseptic Wipes, (2) Small Ice Packs, 1 oz. Eyewash, (2) Burn Dressing 2" x 6", (1) Burn Dressing 4" x 4", (5) Packets Of Non-Aspirin, (2) Pair Of Gloves, Scissors, Tweezers, First Aid Handbook
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.