Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Medical Kit, Red, Cordura Nylon
- Item # 3RTZ5
- Mfr. Model # 74801
- UNSPSC # 42171917
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.35 lbs.
- Item Emergency Medical Kit
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 24
- People Served 50
- Case Material 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Color Red
- Height 10"
- Width 16"
- Depth 7"
- Includes (1) 4 oz. Eyewash Solution, (1) 16 oz. Eyewash Solution, (20) XL Antiseptic Towelettes, (10) Ammonia Wipes, (1) Adhesive Tape, (50) Woven Bandage Strips, (10) Gauze Pads, (4) Sterile Conforming Gauze, (1) Conforming Gauze, (1) Bloodstopper Compress, (4) Eye Pads, (1) Co-Wrap Bandage, (2) Triangular Bandage, (1) Multi-Trauma Pad, (1) Burn Aid Dressing, (4) Latex Gloves, (1) EMT Utility Scissors, (1) Lister Bandage Scissors, (1) Tweezer Kit, (1) Small Ice Pack, (1) CPR Mask, (1) Silver Rescue Blanket, (2) 8" x 10" ABD Sterile Pad, (2) 5" x 9" ABD Sterile Pad
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.