Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3" Swivel Plate Caster w/Total-Lock, 220 lb. Load Rating, Wheel Width 2", Thermoplastic Rubber
- Item # 1MMB9
- Mfr. Model # DW03TPP100TLTP01G
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1499
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Swivel Plate Caster w/Total-Lock
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 3"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Load Rating 220 lb.
- Overall Height 4-1/16"
- Wheel Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 2-13/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 3-1/16"
- Durometer 85 Shore A
- Plate Size 2-1/2" x 3-5/8"
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Caster Brake Type Total-Lock
- Wheel Color Gray
- Caster Type Swivel
- Core Color Gray
- Core Material Polyolefin
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Plate Caster Bolt Hole Pattern C
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -45 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1MMB8MEDCASTER
Price $23.54 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.