Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Swivel Plate Caster, 5 in. Dia., 325 lb.
- Item # 1MML5
- Mfr. Model # NG05QDP125SWTP01G
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1499
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- Item Swivel Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 300 to 999 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 5''
- Load Rating 325 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 6-7/8"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Swivel Radius 0"
- Plate Caster Description Swivel Plate Caster
- Plate Caster Type Swivel
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 2-13/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 3-1/16"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Gray
- Plate Caster Core Material Polyolefin
- Plate Size 2-1/2" x 3-5/8"
- Caster Raceway Double/Single Ball
- Caster Brake Type No Brake Included
- Includes Thread Guards
- Durometer 70 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Nylon
- Plate Thickness 1/8"
- Frame Finish Nylon
- Thread Guard Yes
- Application Food Service Equipment, Case Carts, Utility Carts, Medical Equipment, Institutional Equipment, Hospital Carts, Animal Cage Carts
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.