Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPeristaltic Metering Pump
- Max. Flow (GPD)20
- Max. Pressure (PSI)25
- Max. Viscosity300 CPS
- Suction Lift (Ft.)24
- Reproducibility (%)+/-2
- Turn Down Ratio7.7:1
- Motor RPM14
- Body MaterialPolycarbonate
- Tubing MaterialNorprene(R)
- Length (In.)5.69
- Width (In.)7.62
- Number of Feeds1
- Power Cord6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate (GPD)2.6
- Max. Flow (GPH)0.83
- Max. Strokes per Minute14
- Description/Special FeaturesValveless, Nonclogging
- ComplianceETL, cETL, ETLsanitary, CE
- StandardsETL, cETL, ETLsanitary, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
- Chemical Pumps (1037)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (588)
- Metering Pumps (193)
- Chemical Metering Pumps (146)
- Chlorinator Pumps (144)
- Water Chlorinating Pumps (144)
- Dosing Pumps (137)
- Chemical Feed Pumps (135)
- Chemical Injection Pumps (135)
- Feeder Pumps (135)
- Liquid Feed Pumps (135)
- Liquid Metering Pumps (135)
- Peristaltic Pumps (67)
- Tubing Pumps (15)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
No this pump cannot be reversed, it will only pump in one direction.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.