Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Utility High Visibility Mechanics Gloves, Synthetic Leather Palm Material, High Visibility Y
- Item # 21AP86
- Mfr. Model # SFF-91-012
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H3984
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Mechanics Gloves
- Sub-Category General Utility High Visibility
- Size 2XL
- Color High Visibility Yellow
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather
- Palm Construction Synthetic Leather
- Back Material TrekDry(R), Spandex(R)
- Stitching Material Nylon
- Cuff Elastic
- Closure Type Slip On
- Finger Style Full
- Thumb Style Partial
- Lining Unlined
- Application Mechanical, Utility, General Purpose, Landscaping, Maintenance, Assembly, MRO
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 45VK41High-Visibility Mechanics Glove, Embossed Synthetic Leather Palm Material, High Visibility Yellow, 2IRONCLAD
Price $24.26 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.