Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
High-Visibility Mechanics Gloves, Synthetic Leather Palm Material, High Visibility Yellow, M, PR 1
- Item # 16V409
- Mfr. Model # SFF-91-009
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G2414
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemMechanics Gloves
- ColorHigh Visibility Yellow
- Palm MaterialSynthetic Leather
- Palm ConstructionSynthetic Leather
- Back MaterialDay-Glow/Spandex
- Stitching MaterialNylon
- Closure TypeSlip On
- Finger StyleFull
- Thumb StyleKeystone
- LiningKnitted Fabric
- ApplicationIndustrial Workplace
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 21AP83General Utility High Visibility Mechanics Gloves, Synthetic Leather Palm Material, High Visibility YMECHANIX WEAR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.