Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Work Boots, Steel Toe, MetGrd, 12W, PR
- Item # 31A690
- Mfr. Model # MR86734 12W
- UNSPSC # 46181604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9604
- Shipping Weight 5.8 lbs.
- ItemWork Boots
- Toe TypeSteel
- Footwear WidthW
- Metatarsal GuardInternal
- ColorDark Brown
- Footwear Closure TypeLace Up
- Liner MaterialMoisture Wicking Nylon
- Shank MaterialTempered Steel
- Midsole MaterialRubber
- Outsole MaterialRubber
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip RatingGood
- Chemical Resisting SoleYes
- Electrical Hazard RatedYes
- Metal Chip Resisting SoleYes
- Oil Resisting SoleYes
- Max. Heat Rating572 Degrees F
- StandardsASTMF2413-11 for Steel Toe, Flexible Met Guard, Electrical Hazard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovakia.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.