Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Flow Switch, NEMA4
- Item # 2RUL4
- Mfr. Model # FS254
- UNSPSC # 39121538
- Catalog Page # 3755
- Shipping Weight 2.39 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Switch
- Min. Flow Rate (GPM)5.8
- Max. Flow GPM131
- Connection Size (In.)1 MNPT
- Switch EnclosureNEMA 4
- Min. Ambient Temp. (F)32
- Min. Fluid Temp. (F)30
- Max. Fluid Temp. (F)250
- Max. Pressure (PSI)160
- Operating Velocity Range (FPM)130 to 280
- Switch TypeSingle Pole Double Throw Snap Switch
- Contact Rating7.4A @ 120 VAC - Full Load, 120 VA @ 120 or 240 VAC - Pilot Duty
- Body MaterialBrass
- Material of ConstructionBrass, SS, EPDM
- Wetted MaterialsBrass, Stainless Steel, EPDM
- Max. Operating Velocity (FPM)600
- For Use WithWater Systems
- ApplicationSignal Lights, Alarms, Motors, Automatic Burners and Metering Devices
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.