Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rebar Tying Tool Kit, 14.4V, Up to #3x#3
- Item # 19TU03
- Mfr. Model # RB217(N)
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- ItemRebar Tying Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Wire Size21 ga.
- Rebar SizeWire Mesh x Wire Mesh to #3 x #3
- Tying SpeedLess Than 0.8 sec./Tie
- Battery Included11A335
- Battery Pack Replacement11A335
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- Wraps Per Tie3
- Ties Per Coil180 to 210
- Ties Per ChargeApprox. 2000
- FeaturesQuick Tying, About 5 Times Faster Than Manual Tying, One Hand Operation, Reduces Risk of Health Problem, Light Weight and Compact Body, Learn to Operate In Just Minutes
- Width3-7/8 "
- Tool Weight4.9 lb.
- IncludesBattery, Charger, Plastic Case, Belt Hook, Instructional DVD
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.