Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Rebar Tying Tool Kit, 14.4V, Up to #6x#5
- Item # 19TU01
- Mfr. Model # RB397(N)
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 898
- Shipping Weight 15.15 lbs.
- Item Rebar Tying Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 14.4
- Wire Size 21 ga.
- Rebar Size #3 x #3 a #6 x #5
- Tying Speed Less Than 1 sec./Tie
- Battery Included 11A335
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A335
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Wraps Per Tie 3
- Ties Per Coil 120
- Ties Per Charge Approx. 2000
- Features Quick Tying, About 5 Times Faster Than Manual Tying, One Hand Operation, Reduces Risk of Health Problem, Light Weight and Compact Body, Learn to Operate In Just Minutes
- Length 11-3/8"
- Width 4-1/8"
- Height 12"
- Tool Weight 5.2 lb.
- Includes Battery, Charger, Plastic Case, Belt Hook, Instructional DVD, (Tie Wire Not Included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.