Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRebar Tying Tool Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Wire Size16 ga.
- Rebar SizeUp to #9 x #8
- Tying Speed0.8 to 1.1 sec./Tie
- Battery Included(2) Mfr. No. JP509H
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. JP509H
- Battery TypeNiMH
- Battery Capacity3.3A/hr.
- Wraps Per Tie1
- Ties Per Coil120 to 230
- Ties Per Charge420
- FeaturesQuick Tying, One-Hand Operation, Light Weight, Compact
- Tool Weight7.2 lb.
- Includes(2) Batteries, Charger, Plastic Carrying Case, Holster, and Instructional DVD (English and Spanish)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 11A326 will have the ability to tie rebar from diameter size number 5 to diameter size 9. For smaller applications, please consider part number 11A328, this will tie rebar diameter number 3.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.