Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rebar Tying Tool Kit, 14.4V, 21 ga.
- Item # 11A328
- Mfr. Model # RB218
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 1006
- Shipping Weight 15.86 lbs.
- Item Rebar Tying Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 14.4
- Wire Size 21 ga.
- Rebar Size Up to #3 x #3
- Tying Speed Less Than 0.8 sec./Tie
- Battery Included 11A335
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A335
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Wraps Per Tie 3
- Ties Per Coil 150 to 210
- Ties Per Charge 2000
- Features Quick Tying, One-Hand Operation, Light Weight, Compact
- Length 7-7/8"
- Width 3-7/8"
- Height 10-7/8"
- Tool Weight 4.9 lb.
- Includes Battery, Charger, Plastic Carrying Case, Reversible Belt Hook, and Instructional DVD (English and Spanish)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.