Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Cleaner, 54 gal, Drum
- Item # 41D723
- Mfr. Model # WHAMEXXT/54
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 509.51 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Cleaners
- ItemCutting Cleaner
- Fluid TypeNo Nitrites, Phosphates, Barium, Phenols, or Butyl Cellusolve
- Size54 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- ColorStraw Yellow
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value9.8 to 10.5 (Operating), 10.5 to 11.5 (Concentrate)
- Flash PointGreater than 200 Degrees F
- ApplicationMachine Tool Sumps and Larger Systems, Coolant Supply Lines, and Coolant Recycling Equipment, Waste Treatment (Including Ultrafiltration) and Will Not Degrade Trim(R) Metalworking Fluids When Used As Directed
- FeaturesLow Foam, Machine Tool Sump and System Cleaner, Safe, Fast Acting, Concentrated Formula
- StandardsPRTR Compliant and No SARA 313 Reportable Chemistry
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Facilitates Recycling Programs
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.