Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circuit Breaker Lockout, Red, Steel
- Item # 1TDB2
- Mfr. Model # 493B
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2610
- Shipping Weight 0.16 lbs.
- ItemCircuit Breaker Lockout
- Lockout TypeClamp-On
- Circuit Breaker Voltage120/277
- For Use WithStandard Single and Double Toggles
- Max. Number of Padlocks1
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia.9/32"
- FeaturesGreat Strength with Universal Fit, Compact Lockout Device is Easy to Carry and Easy to Store, Accepts All American Lock and Master Lock Safety Padlock Shackles and Lockout Hasp Diameters, Durable Construction with Powder Coated Steel and Reinforced Polymer for Operation in Harsh Environments
- StandardsMeets OSHA 1910.147
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
System is permanently installed into the electrical panel.
Lockout system allows for the panel door to be closed during lockout applications
Optional panel spacing gasket enables panel doors to be closed during lockout,
Kits are available for standard 120-277 volt panels and Square D and NQD Series panels.
Contact Grainger at 1-888-361-8649 for options that are available in this alternative lockout system.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.